Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Little Jewelry Anyone?

I love showing my MHP pride. My car has MHP plates and a memorial sticker, I have shirts that represent and, thanks to this post, I'll have some cute jewelry too. I know I'm not alone when I say I am dedicated to my Trooper and his department. What cuter way to show your pride than with jewelry or a keychain? I have made a snazzy list of different websites that have Police themed jewelry for sale. You can personalize many of the necklaces with a badge number, department, bead colors, or name. Many of the items are found on Etsy.com so they are also handmade. I think I'll be putting one of these on my Christmas list!



















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/28/2015

    I love to see THIN BLUE LINE items. It is sad that in this day and age I am still seeing "keep him" "his wife/girl" instead or both "keep him & keep her". WOMEN are wearing and dying in uniforms too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete