Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Time I Love Clutter

Look familiar? I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought I would share. Every family member of an LEO knows the wonderful sight this is...your LEO is HOME! When I hear my husband take his vest off each morning, the sound of the Velcro is music to my ears. As an LE wife the clutter of his gear around our room is reassuring, the click of his gun as he empties it after shift is comforting, the mud caked on his boots that's now on my floor is calming. There is usually a pile of uniforms to wash, a computer on the counter as I try to cook dinner, and random piles of mail or paperwork around the house. Remember to take a moment to appreciate the little things and what they really mean! Never will I look at these things with irritation for they mean he is HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment