Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Worth More Than Birds


This scripture was literally what got me through the hardest time in my life while my husband was away at academy and I had a new baby. The unknown of life can weigh us down, it can control us and damage our spirits and our bodies. If you are feeling burdened with worry today, may I remind you, God's faithfulness extends to us because of His love. He sent His son to die for our sins, do we really need to question our worth? His love did not stop the day Jesus rose from the dead.

 He loved us then, He loves us now, and He will love us tomorrow. 

We are valuable and loved, even through our struggles and hardships. We need not worry for tomorrow. As we tend our own children, in the same way, the Lord tends us. Have faith today! Believe in your value and celebrate the things you have been given!


I can do all this through him who gives me strength.  Phil 4:13 NIV

Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31 NIV

 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deut 31:6 NIV

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.. Psalm16:8 NIV

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22 NIV

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:6-7 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment